I have the most fun traveling when I don’t have any expectations. Each moment, lived to its fullest, makes these adventures both surreal and relaxing. Perhaps one day I will learn how to bring that way of being back home to my daily life.
I’m using these blogs to capture memories of my travels. I tend to be long-winded when I write, so these could go on a bit. Fair warning.
- Destination – Paris
- Retirement Planning
- Expat Destinations – Decisions Decisions
- An Ugly American (Retirement)
- Expat Life – Perhaps Not for Us
- Destination – The Isle of Iona, Scotland
- Destination – California Wine Country (beyond Napa)
- Destination – California Wine Country (way beyond Napa)
- Destination – The Paso Robles (CA) Wine Festival
- Destination – ‘Refuge’ Day Spa, Carmel Valley CA
- Destination – Eating in Seville, Spain
- Destination – Observations of Seville, Spain
- Destination – An Ode to the Barcelona Metro