If someone else has always told you where you’re going, and what you’ll be doing… and you’re ready to break out on your own, some of the blogs here may be helpful. If you’ve taken a few nice vacations but want more confidence that you’re getting the most travel bang for your buck, you’ll find help here as well. Learn from the mistakes I made and the knowledge I’ve gained traveling all over the world for business and pleasure.
- Observations of a City – Seville Spain
- The Food of Seville Spain
- The Great Baggage Fee Scam
- Skipping the Line – Facts & Fallacies
- Jet Lag in Barcelona
- The Lost Art of the Itinerary
- Ride Service Apps in Barcelona
- 10 Anti-Theft Tips for Travelers
- Saving Money on Car Rentals
- Cash and Cards – Tips for a Trip Abroad
In case you need a bit of luggage, I do get a few pennies if you use this link to go hunt for the perfect kit.