As a result of several years of considering what “retirement” might look like for us, researching adventures as an Expat, and considering where we would like to spend the next howevermany years, we started talking about Tucson, AZ. We have family there. It’s artsy, creative, welcoming, and well stocked with essential amenities like hospitals and a decent sized airport.
This was in early 2019. Since then a lot ( A LOT) has happened, and COVID is only a small part of the whole hot mess.
Now that we’re starting to get settled, I’ve begun to blog so that I can capture just HOW MUCH FUN we are having. No, seriously. Lots of fun… in a twisted, mildly masochistic way. Read on for the endless details that spring to mind when I start writing about what has happened lately.
- The Long, Long Road to Tucson
- Arriving in Tucson
- Keeping Your Cool in Tucson
- Solar – Yes or No?
- Holidays & Home Improvement 2020
- Insulating a Brick House
- Red Flags for Building Contractors
- Home Improvement Saved my Sanity During the Pandemic
- Contractor Delays & Terminating Agreements
- Wilcox, AZ and the Future of Arizona Wine
- Give It Time